The colombage pressoir with 4 bedrooms sleeping for 6 up to 10 people
The pressoir and the extension which housed the cider press, date back to the 17th century. It has been converted into a comfortable gîte for 10 people. It is typical of the Pays d’Auge region with its colombage, exposed beams and fired earth floor tiling.
- large living-room with spacious seating area, well-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, oven, microwave etc….
- Water-closet with shower, sink and washing-machine
- Wood-burning stove and central heating
- family bedroom with double bed of 1,40 m wide and 2 single beds of 0,90 m wide
- 3 bedrooms with 2 single beds of 0,90 m wide
- Toilets and shower
- 2 water closets with hot and cold water
- central heating
Price per week 675 euros
Price for shorter periods : € 120 / night
Final Cleaning 50 euros
Duvets and pillows in the bedrooms, duvet covers and pillowcases available on request at 11 euros per person
Barbecue and garden furniture
The consumption of gas, water and electricity is included in the price, taxes are included in the price